Kc Stage 3 Turbo - 6.0 Powerstroke (2003-2007)
KC Stage 3 Turbo
Recommended injectors: 205cc/30%
Maximum injectors: 205cc/75%
Minimum injectors: 190cc-30%
Features & Details:
- 600 to 675 HP with supporting mods
- 68x94mm single plane billet wheel with extended tips to 100mm
- Upgraded .72ar race compressor cover with drilled hole anti-surge ring for maximum air flow
- 74x70 gt42 10 blade turbine wheel (biggest and strongest turbine wheel on the market)
- New high flowing vanes
- Upgraded unison ring
- Upgraded 360 thrust bearing
- 100% drop in (no modifications required)
- New VGT solenoid
The stage 3 turbo is a MONSTER and will run great on the dyno and the track, with great drive ability around town. We do not recommend this turbo for those looking to tow heavy loads, that does not mean tow but this turbo is better suited for making power rather than towing heavy loads. This Turbo is NOT recommended for stock injectors. This is the Turbo for you if you want to be able to daily drive your truck during the week and race in competitions on the weekends.
**EXHAUST BRAKES: We get asked a lot about exhaust brakes and if they work with our turbos. We have found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aide in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.**
**We highly recommend Custom SCT tuning to go with your turbo**
**Polished covers can take up to 1-2 weeks lead time**
Here are a few video links to show the power potential and towing power of the turbo.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W14.0000” x H14.0000” x L14.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.