Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 250gph Dodge Cummins 5.9l And 6.7l 2005-2018 & 2021 (Ts D07 250g)
TS D07 250G
FASS DIESEL FUEL SYSTEM 2005-2018 & 2021 DODGE RAM CUMMINS TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES 250GPH (TS D07 250G)
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel system was engineered by FASS Diesel Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 250 gallons per hour you will find this fuel system is designed for a high-performance vehicle that has a large fuel demands and still comes backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L diesel engine with enough fuel for 900-1200 HP upgrades large and multiple aggressive fueling upgrades commonly used during competitions.
A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
This kit includes two FASS BHF-1005 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fittings function as both a suction and return tube. This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plum their FASS suction and return line directly to their bulkhead fitting which are mounted directly on the fuel tank module, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to below 1/8 tank of fuel.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Diesel Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Diesel Fuel Systems
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currentsfrom forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
2005-2018 CUMMINS 250GPH FUEL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- TS D07 250G
- TS D07 250G
- TS D07 250G
- 2007.5 - 2021 Cummins Diesel - 2007.5-2009 Cummins Diesel - Fuel System Components
- 2007.5 - 2021 Cummins Diesel - 2010-2012 Cummins Diesel - Fuel System Components
- 2007.5 - 2021 Cummins Diesel - 2013-2018 Cummins Diesel - Fuel System Components
- 2007.5 - 2021 Cummins Diesel - 2019-2021 Cummins Diesel - Fuel System Components
- Fass Fuel Systems - Cummins Engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!