Driven Diesel 6.0L Standard Regulated Return Fuel System Kit
The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit for the 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Super Duty is an important part of the fuel system upgrade process. This kit eliminates the "dead-head" stock fuel rails and provides adjustable fuel pressure capability to the Powerstroke fuel system. This is done by tying the end of each fuel rail together through a Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator. The Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kit also includes replacement Fuel Feed Lines (from the fuel filter to the cylinder heads) that replace the stock lines and banjo bolts with larger high flow units and eliminate the restrictive check valves.
The primary benefit of this kit is SIGNIFICANTLY increased fuel flow "through" the heads, ensuring that each fuel injector has adequate fuel volume and pressure all the time (no more "Wide Open Throttle Pressure Drop"). If you want increased injector life and less injector noise...particularly if you are installing expensive new injectors (stock or aftermarket), we HIGHLY RECOMMEND this kit to protect your investment!
Below are some of the key features of the Driven Diesel Regulated Return Kits:
• Will Clear Stock and Aftermarket Turbocharger Setups
• No Interference With Intercooler Tubes!
• Will fit BOTH Single and Dual Alternator Engines
• EXCLUSIVE Custom Return Fitting with Integrated Fuel Filter Air Bleed **
(Driven Diesel is the ORIGINATOR of the Custom Machined Filter Bowl Fitting!)
• Driven Diesel Custom High Flow Banjo Bolts **
• NEW Ford Fuel Bowl Fitting O-Ring Included!
• High Quality FueLab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
• 12ga T-304 Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket **
• Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
• Custom CNC Bent S.S. Hard Lines with High Flow Banjo Fittings *
(These are NOT modified stock lines like some of our competitors use!)
• High Quality S.S. Braided Teflon Fuel Lines with BLACK Protective Covering *
• Complete Kit with All Necessary Parts and Detailed Instructions
• Special Long Handled 6mm Allen Tool Included!
Check out the Technical FAQ Article about 6.0L Banjo Bolts in our FAQ Section!
Note: Use of this kit ELIMINATES the stock fuel pressure regulator assembly completely. You DO NOT need the Ford "Blue Spring" kit when using our Regulated Return Kit!!!
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS LISTED IN THE FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT SELL INDIVIDUAL PIECES OF OUR FUEL SYSTEM KITS.
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.
JUST BECAUSE A COMPETITORS FUEL SYSTEM KIT LOOKS "SIMILAR" TO OURS...DOESN'T MEAN IT WORKS LIKE OURS. WE'VE BEEN BUILDING POWERSTROKE DIESEL FUEL SYSTEMS SINCE 2001, AND 6.0L SYSTEMS SINCE 2003. WE'VE DONE THE RESEARCH AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THE PRODUCTS WE ARE DESIGNING AND SELLING, WE DID NOT JUST BUY SOMEONE ELSES PRODUCT AND TRY TO COPY IT FOR PROFIT. IF YOU WANT THE BEST THERE IS FOR YOUR POWERSTROKE DIESEL, DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS THAN A DRIVEN DIESEL ORIGINAL FUEL SYSTEM KIT!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L14.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.