6.7L Factory Hotside Turbocharger Boot
6.7L Factory Hotside Turbocharger Boot, BC3Z6C646A, HC3Z6C646D
2011 - 2022 6.7L POWERSTROKE HOT-SIDE INTERCOOLER BOOT
MPD has spent the last several years Developing, Testing, and Racing to provide you with the best performing products the market has to offer. When we first looked at developing a Intercooler Piping system for the 11-21 6.7L Powerstroke we wanted to be certain that we provided the highest quality kit the market has ever seen, And for several years you had to re-use the nasty looking thin, blue intercooler boot for the Quick-Connection on the stock turbocharger. Well after many years we were able to make the tooling and molds to produce the same Quick-Connection in a stronger 5 ply silicone that not only holds up better but also looks killer under the hood
- 5-PLY SILICONE HOSE
- WORKS ON STOCK TRUCKS
- NO MORE HAVING TO BUY ENTIRE PIPE FROM FORD TO GET THIS BOOT
- FACTORY QUICK-CONNECTION
- BLACK IN COLOR TO MATCH OTHER MPD BOOTS ON PIPING KITS
- 304 SS DUAL BEAD SILICONE CLAMPS
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Product Information
- MUST ORDER HOTSIDE BOOTS IF YOU HAVE A FACTORY TURBOCHARGER, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE YOU TO HAVE TO CUT THE BAND CLAMPS AND REUSE YOUR FACTORY BOOTS WITH NEW PROVIDED CLAMPS
- MPD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING NOR SOURCING POTENTIAL ECM CALIBRATIONS NEEDED
!!! SHIPPING METHOD !!!
- WE KEEP THIS PRODUCT IN STOCK AT ALL TIMES NORMALLY SHIPS IN 24HRS
- 25% RESTOCKING FEE IF ORDER IS CANCELED AFTER SHIPMENT
!!! WARRANTY !!!
- MPD ONLY WARRANTIES THE PRODUCTS WE MAKE AND CONTROL IN HOUSE
- ALL OF THE COMPONENTS MPD MANUFACTURES ARE UNDER LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECT OR CRAFTSMAN SHIP, NOT SELF INFLICTED DAMAGE OR ABUSE
- MPD IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TURBOCHARGERS YOU MUST SEEK ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER FOR WARRANTY CONCERNS
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H6.0000” x L12.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.