Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 250gph Gm Duramax 6.6l 2001-2016 (Ts C10 250g)
TS C10 250G
FASS DIESEL FUEL SYSTEM 2001-2016 GM DURAMAX 6.6L TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES VERIFIED 250GPH (TS C10 250G)
A FASS Fuel System will be a very beneficial upgrade for your GM Duramax diesel engine, this is because your Duramax doesn’t come with a factory lift pump like other diesels. This requires your CP3/CP4 injection pump to pull your fuel under a vacuum, adding additional stress to your CP3/CP4 Pump and risk introduce of additional air/vapor into your fuel injection system. This is where a Titanium Signature Series FASS Fuel System comes in to help.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Diesel Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting, quietest and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 250 gallons per hour and backed by our available limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Signature Series fuel system can support your GM Duramax 6.6L diesel engine with enough fuel for 900-1200 HP.. A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Duramax’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Duramax diesel engines are known for having injector failure issues; this can be caused by several different factors and FASS Filtration System is designed to eliminate those that are fuel related.
This kit includes a FASS STK-1002 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum, the Bulkhead fitting functions as both a suction tube and return and features a 5/8” Suction Tube and suction fuel line along with a ½”” Fuel Return Port. This new and improved version from our previous Suction Tube Kit allows the user to plum their FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting, eliminating all cutting of the filler neck, and significantly speeds up the installation process. The pickup tube is fabricated out of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to about 1/8 tank of fuel.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Diesel Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 1.5% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Diesel Fuel Systems
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper”while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currentsfrom forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Then returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
2001-2016 DURAMAX 250GPH FUEL SYSTEM FEATURES:
- TS C10 250G
- TS C10 250G
- TS C10 250G
- 2001-2022 Duramax Diesel - 01-04 LB7 - Fuel System Components
- 2001-2022 Duramax Diesel - 04.5-05 LLY - Fuel System Components
- 2001-2022 Duramax Diesel - 06-07 LLY/LBZ - Fuel System Components
- 2001-2022 Duramax Diesel - 07.5-10 LMM - Fuel System Components
- 2001-2022 Duramax Diesel - 11-16 LML - Fuel System Components
- Fass Fuel Systems - Duramax Engines
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.