Titanium Signature Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 220GPH@55PSI Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2016 (TS F17 220G)
TS F17 220G
FASS DIESEL FUEL SYSTEM 2011-2016 FORD POWERSTROKE 6.7L TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES 220GPH (TS F17 220G)
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel system was engineered by FASS Diesel Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Rated at 220 gallons per hour, high pressures of 70PSI and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Signature Series lift pump can support your Ford Powerstroke 6.7L diesel engine with enough fuel for 600-900 HP aggressive tuning and high-performance fuel system upgrades. A Titanium Signature Series fuel system also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your Powerstroke’s injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Injection Pump and Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter and FASS Diesel Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both drivers and high-performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
This kit includes a FASS BHF-1005 (Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit). Machined from 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum. This Bulkhead fitting is designed to mount directly to the factory fuel tank module (sending unit) to allow the FASS to directly draw and return fuel to the fuel tank module, effectively eliminating all 1/4 tank and 1/8 tank issues when installed correctly. The pickup tube is fabricated out of PTFE Teflon which can be easily cut to adapt to different depth of fuel tanks. Properly installed, you can safely operate down to approximately 0 miles until empty.
The Titanium Signature Series diesel fuel systems are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Diesel Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Diesel Fuel Systems
- FASS Whisper Technology (FWT) was engineered to meet the stringent demands of today’s quiet diesel engines. FASS Whisper Technology was in development and testing for over two and a half years to meet FASS Fuel System’s high quality and durability standards. FASS Whisper Technology effectively and drastically reduces the sound levels of the Signature Series FASS Diesel Fuel System to a “whisper” while at the same time increasing fuel flow rates. Our competition reduces noise levels by reducing flow rates.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the FASS System by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and to prevent eddy currents from forming within the corner of a 90-degree sharp angle. FASS Titanium Signature Fuel Systems are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually polish your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine to prevent cavitation along with galling and scoring. Thenreturning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly “Polished” (cleaned), guaranteeing that your diesel truck always has the cleanest fuel possible. The MFR in combination with the optional FASS Fuel Heater options will help insure “EXTREME” cold weather operations!
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Signature Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
2011-2016 POWERSTROKE 220GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.