MBRP Stainless Steel T-409 4" DUAL Exhaust System (Turbo-Back)
The 7.3L Powerstroke truck really respond well to our full turbo back exhaust systems. Each system consists of a 4" downpipe, 4" intermediate pipes, a high flow MBRP Inc diesel muffler with a 4" tailpipe. Finishing off the system is a mirror polished, show quality 5" diameter exhaust tip.* High flow is the key to making power on the Powerstroke and these MBRP Inc systems deliver high flow. With our direct fit turbo flange, full mandrel bent tubing and one piece downpipe installation is a breeze. This system is a must for trucks that are, or intend to run an upgraded air intake system and chip. Horsepower and torque gains along with better fuel economy can be noted as well as a drop in EGT (exhaust gas temperature). Not designed for use on trucks with in-bed hitch.
May We Suggest
- The Company Difference
- Extensive Selection Covering all of your truck accessory and performance parts needs.
- Fast Shipping - Easy Returns See our detailed shipping rates and return policies.
- Superior Customer Service Find the answers to commonly asked questions.
- Secure Web Transactions All transactions involving personal information are secured through SSL encryption.
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 410-354-0340Mon-Fri 7am-5pm PST
- Live Chat is offline.Chat or get in touch with a representative.
- Shop With Confidence We Proudly Accept: